Sunday 9 February 2014

There is much corruption in our country. There are many corruptions in other countries too because there is no one who is verrry kind to other people. If corporation’s director is bad one it means that that corporation’s half of workers are director’s friends and relatives. All good workers wouldn’t have any works and if you want work you must be director’s friend or relative. This is happening every day and every moment. In this century if you haven’t good relative or good friend you are not man/women. After few years it will be very bad if it continues like this. Sometimes directors aren’t giving salaries to workers. If I was director one of the companies I will control it without corruption. I will give all salary to workers. And if my relatives asked me to work in my company I will give them test if they pass it I Will give them work if not I will say them go to hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment