Wednesday 19 February 2014

In this century there are many social networks, sites or online games.  There are millions of social networks. One of them is Facebook.  Everyone is registered on Facebook. And for example me. I am registered on it. And I don’t have a friend that didn’t register on that social network.  Social networks are the main problem for children. Now no one cannot live without it. Now day’s children have dependency from Social Network. And I am not saying it just. For example me I cannot live without Facebook or without other social networks. But sometimes Social networks give bad effect to the children. The effect is that now day’s children are very cold and they don’t study well. In my opinion all grown-ups think that it is because of Social Networks or because of games. We all know that the answer is yes. My answer is yes too. But I am one of that children and I think it is very late for me and I cannot perform.  And because of knowing all this I am saying this to you. Because I think you will find the way to make children to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment