Monday 24 February 2014

If I were millionaire

If I were millionaire what shale I do??? Many grown-ups are asking this question to the children. If you were millionaire what will you do??? I think that some of our parents gave this question us. And how I remembered we answered this very simple. That we will by big house, with big garden, with many workers that they will do everything instead of us. But in that time we didn’t thought that that money after period of time will end. After ending you wouldn’t have anything. In that age all children are saying the same thing. And as we know that after growing people are thinking another way. And know if someone asks me that question I will say another thing. For example I will say that I will buy restaurant or I will buy another business. Or I will study with that money. Because that money is not forever. 

1 comment:

  1. very honest opinion and I truly appreciate it! Sure we cannot deny the necessity of money neither the fact that each of us wants a good life before the long" vocation" in another world...:-) If you ask me, I also would say I would spend it the way I really want to, to me there is nothing bad in being rich and living a luxury life, but I hope that it won't freeze our hearts !!

    ReplyDelete